At a Glance
UVC Light Wavelength
COVID-19 Kill Rate
99.01 to 99.71% dependent on unit/speed
For Door Widths Between
36" and 168"
Key Design Features
- Unit will ramp up to potentiometer-set speed when the door opens.
- Adjustable speed, ¾ HP ECO Motors offer up to 72% energy savings over PSC motors.
- Fully-assembled and available in full-foot increments from 36” up to 168” (emitters installed in the field).
- Includes unit-mounted cleanable filter and disconnect switch for safe and secure maintenance and emitter replacement.
- Environmental separation, temperature control, pest control and air purification.
|UVC-1-60 | Performance Table|
|MODEL||Nozzle Width (in.)||Max FPM at Nozzle||Average Outlet Velocity (FPM)||Airflow Rate (CFM)||Outlet Velocity Uniformity||Power Rating (kW)||Number of Motors||Motor HP||Weight (lbs)||Coronavirus Inactivation Rate||Number of Emitters|
Cost Savings Calculator
This tool will help you understand the cost savings you could expect based on the air curtain you select and your input on how and where it will be used.Calculate Now
Air Curtain Selector
This tool is designed to help you find the best air curtain
for your situation by asking a few basic questions.