Key Design Features
- Case is 18 gauge 304 stainless steel in a number three finish.
- Motors are 3/4 HP explosion proof suitable for Class I Group D and Class II F&G. 1630 rpm each
- Aluminum fans. Tangential type blowers and coupling connection shall not be permitted in order to prevent sparks.
- All internal wiring is encased in hard pipe and ran to an explosion proof junction box.
- Air intake screen is perforated 304 stainless steel with mill grain finish.
- High efficiency discharge plenum with directional air foil vane factory set to facilitate deflection of air stream +/- 20 ̊.
- Hazardous area door switch for activation.
Recommended Air Curtain Controls
Cost Savings Calculator
This tool will help you understand the cost savings you could expect based on the air curtain you select and your input on how and where it will be used.Calculate Now
Air Curtain Selector
This tool is designed to help you find the best air curtain
for your situation by asking a few basic questions.