Key Design Features
- 18 gauge galvanized steel case installed above the ceiling.
- Heavy duty ½ HP motors. 1075 rpm each. 50/60 cycle. Dual speed.
- Galvanized fans.
- White powder coated decorative intake grille
- High efficiency discharge plenum ensures that air being discharged fills the entire width and height of the opening. This also lowers the unit’s operational sound level.
- Directional air foil vane factory set to facilitate deflection of air stream +/-20 degrees.
- Includes control panel
Recommended Air Curtain Controls
- OFF / LOW / HIGH switch
- Magnetic door switch for activation
- Time delay relay
Cost Savings Calculator
This tool will help you understand the cost savings you could expect based on the air curtain you select and your input on how and where it will be used.Calculate Now
Air Curtain Selector
This tool is designed to help you find the best air curtain
for your situation by asking a few basic questions.