At a Glance
Single Incremental Widths
3' to 14'
MAX Installation Height
Heavy Duty Motors
Key Design Features
- 18 gauge 304 stainless steel in a number three finish
- Heavy duty 1⁄2 HP motors. 1075 rpm each. 50/60 cycle.
- Galvanized fans
- Air intake screen is perforated stainless steel with mill grain finish
- High efficiency discharge plenum ensures that air being discharged fills the entire width and height of the opening. This also lowers the unit’s operational sound level
- All units are direct drive, which avoids misalignment of couplers and outboard bearings and eliminates belt replacement
- Can be used as an exception to vestibules
- ON/OFF Switch
- Magnetic Door Switch for activation
- Time delay relay
|CED-3-132 | Performance Table|
|MODEL||Nozzle Width (in.)||Max. FPM at Nozzle||Avg. Outlet Velocity (FPM)||Airflow Rate (CFM)||Outlet Velocity Uniformity||Power Rating (kW)||Number of Motors||Motor HP||Weight (lbs)|
Cost Savings Calculator
This tool will help you understand the cost savings you could expect based on the air curtain you select and your input on how and where it will be used.Calculate Now
Air Curtain Selector
This tool is designed to help you find the best air curtain
for your situation by asking a few basic questions.