At a Glance
UVC Light Wavelength
COVID-19 Kill Rate
99.01 to 99.71% dependent on unit/speed
For Door Widths Between
36" and 168"
Key Design Features
- 18 gauge 304 stainless steel in a number three finish.
- Heavy duty 3⁄4 HP EC motors. 1650 rpm on high speed.
- 2:1 turndown ratio when used with optional speed dial.
- Galvanized fans.
- Air intake screen is perforated stainless steel with mill grain finish.
- High efficiency discharge plenum ensures that air being discharged fills the entire width and height of the opening. This also lowers the unit’s operational sound level.
- Directional air foil vane factory set to facilitate deflection of air stream +/-20 degrees.
- Variable speed dial
- Thermostat, if electrically heated
- Magnetic Door Switch for activation
- Time Delay Relay
- Potentiometer to control motor speed
|UVC-2-60E | Performance Table|
|Avg. FPM||Max. CFM||CFM at Nozzle||Outlet Velocity Uniformity||Number|
Cost Savings Calculator
This tool will help you understand the cost savings you could expect based on the air curtain you select and your input on how and where it will be used.Calculate Now
Air Curtain Selector
This tool is designed to help you find the best air curtain
for your situation by asking a few basic questions.