At a Glance
Single Incremental Widths
3' to 12'
MAX Installation Height
Heavy Duty Motors
Key Design Features
- Stainless steel case is 18 gauge 304 stainless steel in a number three finish.
- Heavy duty 3/4 HP motors. 1630 rpm each. Dual speed.
- Galvanized fans.
- Air intake screen is perforated stainless steel with mill grain finish.
- High efficiency discharge plenum with directional air foil vane factory set to facilitate deflection of air stream +/- 20˚.
- Heating elements are mounted inside the plenum, on the discharge side of the blowers, to ensure that heat won’t affect motor life and the heaters are protected from dust that would accumulate on them if they were mounted on the air intake.
- More than a timer, it’s an – Aire Controller™. The Aire Controller™ provides strategically timed heat and fan functions for around-the-clock protection from moisture, frost and ice buildup on hard panel and high-speed fabric freezer doors. Offers preset and adjustable functions.
- Magnetic door switch for activation
- Dry contacts to interlock with door controller
FAC-E DownloadsDownload All
|FAC-E | Performance Table
|Max. FPM at
Cost Savings Calculator
This tool will help you understand the cost savings you could expect based on the air curtain you select and your input on how and where it will be used.Calculate Now
Air Curtain Selector
This tool is designed to help you find the best air curtain
for your situation by asking a few basic questions.