At a Glance
Single Incremental Widths
6' to 12'
MAX Installation Height
Heavy Duty Motors
Key Design Features
- All weight bearing structural support is 14-gauge stainless steel. Case equipped with stainless steel access panels for inspection, cleaning or removal of motor blower assembly.
- Heavy duty 3/4 HP motors. 1630 rpm each.
- Direct gas heater equipped with a temperature sensor that controls the heater output by way of modulating gas valve. An airflow switch along with a motor contactor will ensure that the burner will not fire without the fans spinning. In case of flame failure, the flame safety relay energizes the alarm lockout relay shutting down the entire system. The system will only restart if the flame safety relay is manually reset.
- Units equipped with proof of closure on the main gas valve, as well as high and low gas pressure switches.
- Direct gas fired panels are mounted to the unit and contain a 24-volt control transformer, flame safety relay, temperature sensor, air flow sensor and modulating gas valve controls.
- Top and bottom access panels to replace or service motors or blowers without lowering entire unit or bottom half of unit. The motor/blower plate comes out as an entire piece.
- Control panel included
- HAND / OFF / AUTO switch
- Magnetic Door Switch for activation
- Built-in time delay relay
TDG DownloadsDownload All
- TDG Air Curtain Cut Sheet
- TDG Air Curtain Data Table
- TDG Air Curtain CSI Specifications
- BIM - Revit Files - 2020
- BIM - Revit Files - 2019
- BIM - Revit Files - 2018
- BIM - Revit Files - 2017
- BIM - Revit Files - 2016
- TDG Air Curtain Mechanical Table
- TDG Air Curtain Installation
- Activation Options
- Control Switches
|TDG-2-72 | Performance Table|
|MODEL||Nozzle Width (In.)||Max. FPM|
|Outlet Velocity Uniformity||Number|
|Motor HP||Heater Output|
mbtu / Hour
|Max. Output Temp. (˚F)||Weight|
Cost Savings Calculator
This tool will help you understand the cost savings you could expect based on the air curtain you select and your input on how and where it will be used.Calculate Now
Air Curtain Selector
This tool is designed to help you find the best air curtain
for your situation by asking a few basic questions.