January, 16 2023
- April 14, 2021
- by Powered Aire
USE A STRIP DOOR IF/WHEN:
- You require limited to no visibility in areas with high traffic. Safety comes second.
- You prefer touching and separating dirty pieces of plastic each time you walk through a doorway.
- Separating temperatures and improving HVAC costs are a low priority.
- You enjoy constantly having to replace dirty, worn- out strips and losing time, money and productivity putting up new ones.
- The feeling of a strip curtain sticking to you after you’re through the door is comforting.
- You welcome a little dirt and dust getting on you and whatever you’re carrying through an opening”
USE AIR CURTAINS IF/WHEN:
- Safety is paramount and you insist on creating the safest environment for your workers in busy areas.
- You want easy, unobstructed and streamlined access through openings.
- Temperature separation is important - especially for increasing employee comfort and reducing your HVAC bills.
- Visibility is critical and you’d prefer to see oncoming traffic—not just listen for it.
- You want to minimize maintenance and repair costs and reduce the chance for door damage.
- You want to increase hygiene and decrease the chance of cross-contamination.
GET A QUOTE ON AN AIR CURTAIN FOR YOUR FACILITY TODAY!