At a Glance
Single Incremental Widths
4' to 14'
MAX Installation Height
Heavy Duty Motors
Key Design Features
- All weight bearing structural support is made of formed 14-gauge stainless steel and galvanized steel. Outer casing is constructed of 18-gauge stainless steel.
- TFD has heavy duty 1.5 HP motors at 1725 rpm each. Single speed.
- Galvanized fans.
- Air intake screen is perforated stainless steel.
- Access panels for inspection, cleaning or removal of motor blower assembly, without having to lower the unit.
- High efficiency discharge plenum with directional air foil vane factory set to facilitate deflection of air stream +/- 20˚.
- Includes NEMA 12 control panel.
- Panel mounted HAND / OFF / AUTO switch
- Magnetic door switch for activation
TFD DownloadsDownload All
|TFD-2-96 | Performance Table|
|MODEL||Nozzle Width (in.)||Max. FPM|
|Avg. FPM||Max. CFM||CFM|
|Outlet Velocity Uniformity||Number|
|Motor HP||Weight (lbs)|
Cost Savings Calculator
This tool will help you understand the cost savings you could expect based on the air curtain you select and your input on how and where it will be used.Calculate Now
Air Curtain Selector
This tool is designed to help you find the best air curtain
for your situation by asking a few basic questions.