At a Glance
Single Incremental Widths
3' to 12'
MAX Installation Height
Heavy Duty Motors
Key Design Features
- 18 gauge 304 stainless steel in a number three finish, with stainless steel duct transitions.
- Heavy duty 3/4 HP motors,1630 rpm each.
- Galvanized fans.
- High efficiency discharge plenum ensures that air being discharged fills the entire width and height of the opening. This also lowers the unit’s operational sound level.
- Directional air foil vane factory set to facilitate deflection of air stream +/-20 degrees.
- Factory matched indirect gas heater(s) will be equipped with power exhaust, direct spark ignition, electronic flame supervision and gas pressure switches. Tubular heat exchangers are of aluminized steel. Optional stainless steel heat exchangers are available upon request.
- Top and bottom access panels to replace or service motors or blowers without lowering entire unit or bottom half of unit. The motor/blower plate comes out as an entire piece.
- Indirect gas heaters certified by the American Gas Association.
- Control panel included
- HAND / OFF / AUTO switch
- Magnetic Door Switch for activation
- Built-in time delay relay
TIG DownloadsDownload All
|TIG-2-96 | Performance Table|
|MODEL||Nozzle Width (In.)||Max. FPM at Nozzle||Max. CFM at Nozzle||Avg. FPM at Nozzle||CFM at Nozzle||Outlet Velocity Uniformity||Number of Motors||Motor HP||Number of Heaters||Input mbtu / Hour |
|Total Output |
mbtu / Hour
|Temp. Rise (˚F)||Weight|
Cost Savings Calculator
This tool will help you understand the cost savings you could expect based on the air curtain you select and your input on how and where it will be used.Calculate Now
Air Curtain Selector
This tool is designed to help you find the best air curtain
for your situation by asking a few basic questions.