Key Design Features
- 18 gauge 304 stainless steel in a number three finish.
- Heavy duty 1⁄2 HP motors. 1075 rpm each. 50/60 cycle. Dual speed.
- Galvanized fans.
- Air intake screen is perforated stainless steel with mill grain finish.
- Top and bottom access panels
- ½ hp dual speed motor(s)
- High efficiency discharge plenum ensures that air being discharged fills the entire width and height of the opening. This also lowers the unit’s operational sound level.
- Steam or hot water coil mounted to intake of air curtain. Coil consists of 5/8 in. O.D. copper tubes and aluminum fins. Coils certified to ARI standard 410.
- Control panel included
Recommended Air Curtain Controls
- ON/OFF Switch
- Magnetic door switch for activation
- Built in time delay relay
Cost Savings Calculator
This tool will help you understand the cost savings you could expect based on the air curtain you select and your input on how and where it will be used.Calculate Now
Air Curtain Selector
This tool is designed to help you find the best air curtain
for your situation by asking a few basic questions.