Key Design Features
- All weight bearing structural support is made of formed 11-gauge stainless steel and galvanized steel. Outer casing is constructed of 16-gauge stainless steel.
- Heavy duty 3 HP Total Enclosed Aire Over (TEAO) motors at 1160 rpm each, 50/60 cycle. Single speed.
- Galvanized fans.
- Air intake screen is perforated stainless steel.
- Access panels for inspection, cleaning or removal of motor blower assembly, without having to lower the unit.
- High efficiency discharge plenum with directional air foil vane factory set to facilitate deflection of air stream +/- 20˚.
- Factory matched indirect gas heater equipped with power exhaust, direct spark ignition, electronic flame supervision and gas pressure switches.
- Tubular heat exchangers constructed of aluminized steel. Stainless steel heat exchangers are available upon request.
- Includes NEMA 12 control panel with motor starters, overload relays and control transformer
Recommended Air Curtain Controls
- Panel mounted HAND / OFF / AUTO switch
- Magnetic Door Switch for activation
Cost Savings Calculator
This tool will help you understand the cost savings you could expect based on the air curtain you select and your input on how and where it will be used.Calculate Now
Air Curtain Selector
This tool is designed to help you find the best air curtain
for your situation by asking a few basic questions.